(949) 858-9183 Rancho Santa Margarita and I'll assist you to understand all the fees and identify any inaccuracies.
(949) 858-9183 There are certain expected fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through your process.
Costs pertaining to your loan to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're purchasing a house in Orange County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not shocked when you reach closing time. I'll be willing to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.