(949) 858-9183 Rancho Santa Margarita and I'll assist you to comprehend all the expenses and point out any mistakes.
(949) 858-9183 There are certain typical fees related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help show you through the deal.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
When purchasing a house in Orange County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not astonished when you reach closing time. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.